Sunday 12 July 2009

Metric Britain Lies

I've just heard an American reporter talking to Sky News (Britain) and he said something in miles then apologised and said 'I don't have that figure in kilometres'!!!!!!!!!
I beg your pardon?!
This is what has happened in this country - the likes of Sky and the BBC keep harping on in kilometres and metres and people (the Americans for example) think that we actually use these measurements - we don't! We use (officially) miles and feet not kilometres and metres.
This is all a part of the 'Eurification' of Britain and is a load of bollocks.
I don't blame the American reporter but Sky, the BBC and British politicians in general.

1 comment:

Snarky Basterd said...

Leave it to the MSM to be goonish fools.

I meant to get over your way earlier today but the kids dragged me away with their B.S., then my post today got picked up by a popular Left site, and so I've been bullying them for an hour or so.