Friday 10 April 2009

Aspirational...

This regarding the Pakistanis arrested in this weeks terror raids: BBC security correspondent Frank Gardner said his understanding was that the alleged plot had been at the "aspirational, not operational" stage.

Now then, I've no time whatsoever for these Pakistanis and even less time for the traitorous liberal left wingers who would see us swamped by these nutters, BUT, I personally aspire to hang by the neck until dead MANY people in this country - so can I know be arrested for this?

Just wondering...

3 comments:

Jeannine said...

I will aspire to help you after I aspire to take out Obama who will be kicking out 2500-3000 Irish while making 25 MILLION illegal Mexicans citizens. I could scream!

Too few politicians are hanged.

Anonymous said...

"kicking out 2500-3000 Irish"

So long as the terrorist sympathising degenerate bastards don't turn up on our doorstep, Obama can do what he likes with them!

Martyn Findley said...

The prison system would be overflowing by tomorrow lunchtime if we could all be prosecuted for what we would like to see implemented.

At least I would be in good company.

Cllr Martyn Findley.